Monday, March 05, 2012

4:20

...hi-ho the dairy-o, a blegging I will go...
Cover Art for Brummagem's debut album, "4:20."

[Bleg: a portmanteau of "blog" and "beg"]

So desperate for cash was I that I decided to cast about for anything I could do to raise a little moneh. Then I re-discovered BANDCAMP, a site where musicians (I hope you don't mind that I'm using the term broadly) can upload and sell their songs, which is what I have done -- well, the upload part, anyway.

Behold! My new album, "4:20," which consists of 11 songs, each 4:20 in length. And they can be yours for the low, low price of $5. That's over 47 minutes of music for just $5. Or you can purchase the songs individually for a buck apiece.
"4:20," the debut release from BRUMMAGEM

I ain't-a-claiming this album is the next WHO'S NEXT or anything, but there might be at least one song that you will enjoy or at least be able to tolerate, and for $5, how can you go wrong? I only need to sell a few of these bad boys to raise enough cash to put minutes on my cell phone, which is my immediate concern. So if you're a fan of random noises that sound vaguely like music, not to mention supporting the telecommunications industry, please consider purchasing the latest album by BRUMMAGEM, "4:20."

Thank you.

No comments: