Saturday, April 17, 2010

Liberals Piss Me Off


Yeah, you read that right.




Liberals.




Piss me off.




I've written before about how moderates piss me off, but these days, liberals are becoming almost indistinguishable from moderates. Just by standing still, I've moved to the radical Left. It is gratifying, therefore, to see that at least one other person feels the way I do.




After too many mornings waking up feeling guilty about mean things I've said, sometimes drunkenly, to dipshits who deserved it, and despite the fact that I'm probably the least religious person on the planet, I've made an effort to take this bit of Buddhist wisdom to heart:



The origin of suffering is attachment to transient things.



If ever something was transient, it's this infestation of early 21st century politics by spineless, cheerleading, pseudo liberal shitheads who have made it their life's work to achieve Wall Street's objectives by adopting formerly right-wing policies.


Of course, if I were truly taking that bit of Buddhist wisdom to heart, I wouldn't even be posting this, but it helps me to (sometimes) remember to say my piece and move on, rather than stewing over something.


Call it a catharsis.

No comments: