Friday, May 25, 2007

Future, Here We Come.

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

83%

Angry Atheist

50%

Militant Atheist

33%

Agnostic

33%

Apathetic Atheist

17%

Spiritual Atheist

17%

Theist

0%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Who woulda thunk it? I'm spiritual atheist with a healthy dose of scientific atheist thrown in. Of course my blurb says I'm one of the coolest people on Earth, so who am I to argue?

Nice link.

Panda said...

Hmmmm.
You scored as a Spiritual Atheist
Ah! Some of the coolest people in the world are Spiritual Atheists. Most of them weren't brought up in an organized religion and have very little baggage. They concentrate on making the world a better place and know that death is just another part of life. What comes after, comes after.